Connecting with other Resolve Editors

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Wiedemann.Media

Connecting with other Resolve Editors

PostMon Apr 22, 2024 3:28 pm

Hey Guys! To make it quick: I'm an editor of 10 Years and made the switch to Resolve half a year ago. I want to learn more!

I set my self the goal of mastering Editing in Resolve by the end of the year. For this I would love to find a couple of editors who have been working with resolve for some years, who are willing to chat with me. I'd love to pick some brains, topics varying from small things you guys wish you'd learned earlier, to a broad overview of what you think resolve is used best for or what workflows are best... or lets just talk what we love or miss about the program. Documenting this could bring forward a uniq perspective on Resolve and some tipps and trick everybody can enjoy.

I feel like as an editor I spend way to much time alone in a room so I'd like to connect more with people who love editing! If you're interested hit me up. Looking forward to it!

Also you're invited to comment a weird trick you find yourself using all the time now :)

Uli Plank

Re: Connecting with other Resolve Editors

PostTue Apr 23, 2024 2:27 am

You may want to post in the German forum too: https://www.davinci-resolve-forum.de
Now that the cat #19 is out of the bag, test it as much as you can and use the subforum.

Studio 18.6.6, MacOS 13.6.6, 2017 iMac, 32 GB, Radeon Pro 580
MacBook M1 Pro, 16 GPU cores, 32 GB RAM and iPhone 15 Pro
Speed Editor, UltraStudio Monitor 3G

Return to DaVinci Resolve