Sorting export presets

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Roman Brave

Sorting export presets

PostMon Apr 22, 2024 4:29 pm

I know this is probably a silly question... Can you advise me how to sort the export presets alphabetically? Or at least by some key (like timestamp). By the way I made the two Audio presets right after each other. Now it's totally random sorted and I have no clue there's any system in it :) !

presets.jpg
My random sorted presets :)
presets.jpg (17.76 KiB) Viewed 558 times

Jim Simon

Re: Sorting export presets

PostMon Apr 22, 2024 7:31 pm

I can't find any method to that sorting here.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Marc Wielage

PostTue Apr 23, 2024 1:08 am

I think this has been a feature suggestion in the past, but we don't have it yet. I would love to be able to re-arrange the preset order (for Exports, Timeline Settings, all kinds of stuff) so that the specs I use most frequently are at the very top and I don't have to scroll-scroll-scroll to get to them.
marc wielage, csi • VP/color & workflow • chroma | hollywood

Roman Brave

PostTue Apr 23, 2024 8:11 am

Marc Wielage wrote:I think this has been a feature suggestion in the past, but we don't have it yet. I would love to be able to re-arrange the preset order (for Exports, Timeline Settings, all kinds of stuff) so that the specs I use most frequently are at the very top and I don't have to scroll-scroll-scroll to get to them.

Yes, please!

Return to DaVinci Resolve