Exporting with frame handles on stabilized clip

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Winston Hoy

Exporting with frame handles on stabilized clip

PostFri Dec 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Problem: when exporting as individual clips with frame handles on clips that have stabilization (and therefore zoom), the frame handles have different zoom setting making them mostly useless.

Has anyone else been annoyed by this? Any workarounds?

Juan Salvo

Re: Exporting with frame handles on stabilized clip

PostSat Dec 06, 2014 4:01 am

You can switch the timeline into handles mode and then track/stabilize your handles.

Winston Hoy

PostSat Dec 06, 2014 6:12 am

That sounds perfect. Unfortunately my Googling of how to get a timeline with handles has turned up results that seem outdated as the conform page no longer exists.

I was able to find direction on how to show individual clips with frame handles (which is probably best for me anyhow) in the Resolve manual, page 480 at the bottom under "Show Current Clip With Handles".

Thanks very much for your help!

Juan Salvo

PostSat Dec 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Winston Hoy wrote:That sounds perfect. Unfortunately my Googling of how to get a timeline with handles has turned up results that seem outdated as the conform page no longer exists.

I was able to find direction on how to show individual clips with frame handles (which is probably best for me anyhow) in the Resolve manual, page 480 at the bottom under "Show Current Clip With Handles".

Thanks very much for your help!

That's handles mode!

Return to DaVinci Resolve