Plural Eyes xml--No valid sequences...

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Raynold Walker

Plural Eyes xml--No valid sequences...

PostWed Jul 15, 2015 4:03 am

I shot an event with two cameras. One is a GH3 set to all intra highest quality. The other is the BMPCC using an external SSD in pro-res . I color corrected each and exported to DNxHD. Both clips were loaded into Plural Eyes with an audio track from the house board. From there I synced and exported the FCP_Premiere xml. Back in Resolve Lite I checked settings and went to File->Import ~xml. "No valid sequences in the file" popped up. I loaded the individual clips and tried xml but get the same message. After considerable Googling I have had no success. It appeared the FCP_Premiere.xml type would be compatible from what I read. (?)
The xml is version 1.0 and xmeml is version 4 which Resolve should read if everything else is correct in the file. The file paths appear correct. Using Davinci Resolve 11.3.1lite.018
Raynold Walker

Raynold Walker

Re: Plural Eyes xml--No valid sequences...

PostWed Jul 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Any ideas would be appreciated. I assume people bring FCP_Premiere.xml files into Resolve. If so, I wonder why the Plural Eyes export of the xml file results in the "No valid sequences message"?
Raynold Walker

Return to DaVinci Resolve