Inport Resolve made proxi to PermierePro CC

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

SA Kvamen

Inport Resolve made proxi to PermierePro CC

PostSat Sep 05, 2015 9:39 am

Hi

Was trying to edit some footage and this is wha i did:

Made project in Resolve, added org. footage into project, made timeline of all footage and delivered to Export to FinalcutPro > Made a new project in Resolve and inported the FinalCutPro footage, did a rough edit (my system don't seems to handle Resolve good, so thats why only rough edit, and not final) > delivered the rough cut(same resulution as edit) as Export to FinalCutPro.

The thought was to do the final edit in Adobe PremierePro CC by inporting the rough edit (premiere seems to work better on my system), but then it stoped because i can't inport the timeline into Premiere.

The output file from Resolve has a filextention *.FCPXML that premiere don't seems to recognaise, it only inport xml file.

Do i have to rename file to *.xml or can't i inport to Premiere. Premiere says it can inport xml files but i don't see fcpxml on the inport menu.
or do i have to do all edit again from scratch?

Thanks

Return to DaVinci Resolve