Davinci Resolve 12.5 Problems

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Mujtaba Khan

Davinci Resolve 12.5 Problems

PostWed Jun 22, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello,
I just installed Davinci Resolve Studio 12.5 and I am having a little problem with my Resolve 12.5, it isn't showing my red rocket in preferences under system" GPUs list".
Resolve is only showing my quadroo k5000 in list but not red Rocket. I was working with resolve 12 lite from 5 months and it still shows my red rocket in preferences under GPU's but resolve studio does not. Anyone know this ??....as it might be the problem that new resolve does not shows red rocket but still uses it. I have enabled Red rocket available chek box in preferences. The only thing i worry about is that red rocket in not there, if resolve studio still using it and not just showing in preferences thats fine.
The 2nd problem is that it renders ungrader raw frames at differnt times continously, flashing raw frames, These frames also flashes during timline scrubing.
Any informative help would be appreciated. Thanks

Return to DaVinci Resolve