Page 1 of 1

Transfer Resolve license from PC to MAC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:40 am
by Peter Spans
I know what a nodelocked license is for, but I'd like to transfer my resolve studio (nodelocked) license from a PC to a MAC. Is that possible? What would I have to do? Thanks for any hints!