Third party plugins, and their dialog windows' font

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Piotr Wozniacki

Third party plugins, and their dialog windows' font

PostWed Feb 15, 2017 8:26 pm

I've found a comprehensive audio VST plugin package (free): http://www.reaper.fm/reaplugs/, and even though they are part of a separate host application the REAPER, it seems to work with Resolve. The only thing which doesn't work properly is the dialog windows' font - it's too large, and those dialogs do not fit completely into windows created by Resolve, and the windows cannot be enlarged...

My question (related - I'm sure - not just with this particular software) is this: can we change (diminish or enlarge) the font size in this and similar plugin dialog windows in Resolve?

Piotr
AMD TR 2990WX CPU | MSI X399 CARBON AC | 64GB RAM@XMP3200 | 2x RTX 2080Ti GPU | 4x 3TB WD Black RAID0 media drive | 3x 1TB NVMe RAID0 cache drive | SSD SATA system drive | AX1600i PSU | Decklink 12G Extreme | Samsung UHD reference monitor (calibrated)

Robert James

Re: Third party plugins, and their dialog windows' font

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 2:55 am

I don't believe so. Resolve doesn't handle HDPI well at this point. There is also a major lack of support for even slightly advanced VST's.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Resolve Studio 14.1
Windows 10 Fall Creator Update
ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO MB
AMD 1800x 4Ghz 32GB RAM
M.2 System Drive, M.2 Media Drive (All other drives SSDs)
ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX580-O8G VC

Return to DaVinci Resolve