Random Qualifications? Resolve 12.5.5

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Ara Thomassian

Random Qualifications? Resolve 12.5.5

PostTue May 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Hey Guys,

Something we've noticed on previous versions and more so on the latest version of 12.5 is that randomly while coloring a qualification will be added to the node.

At first I thought we were accidentally clicking on the viewfinder while the eye dropper tool was enabled. This proved NOT to be the case. We see it randomly popping up while we color or even just hit the grab still button on the panel.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is this something that is going to be fixed in Version 14?

Ara Thomassian

Re: Random Qualifications? Resolve 12.5.5

PostTue May 02, 2017 11:41 pm

I can't be the only one...

:lol:

Marc Wielage

Re: Random Qualifications? Resolve 12.5.5

PostWed May 03, 2017 5:58 am

Haven't seen this. I would check to see if you have a shortcut key that's being enabled in some way.

I've had a mis-firing macro for a few weeks that somehow drags a node about 2 feet to the left of the node window, and I haven't figured out how that happens. It hits me maybe once every 200 shots or so, enough to freak me out.
marc wielage, csi • VP/color & workflow • chroma | hollywood

Return to DaVinci Resolve