Audio is not rendering with video

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Jeremy Roberts

Audio is not rendering with video

PostMon Jun 26, 2017 10:48 pm

I have Resolve 14. When I'm editing and play the video I can hear it. I can hear it when I'm in the Delivery tab when I'm about to render it. The rendered video I do not hear any audio. My player is not muted and the volume is up. Any ideas?

Jeff Brass

Re: Audio is not rendering with video

PostWed Jun 28, 2017 7:30 am

is "render audio" selected in the delivery options?
Win10 Pro x64 | i7 5930k|64GB RAM |GTX 1080 8gb | Mini Monitor | DR Studio 16.2

Jeremy Roberts

Re: Audio is not rendering with video

PostThu Jun 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Ok let me start by saying its working now. I got my video rendered with the audio.

With that said, I'm not sure what I did....or if I did anything. I tried looking around for the "render audio" in the Delivery tab but I couldn't find it anywhere. With me looking around, in the upper left corner where you can select it to render to different places. The first is custom, then like youtube, vimeo, final cut pro....etc. Well at the end it says Audio Only. I thought well ill try it so I rendered it with just audio and no video. So then I switched it back to the custom selection and the video rendered with audio.

So again not sure if the changed anything or not but its working now! Thanks!

Return to DaVinci Resolve