Davinci resolve 14 @ 12.5 problems and bugs force close .

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author
iamganeshmurthy

Davinci resolve 14 @ 12.5 problems and bugs force close .

PostFri Jun 30, 2017 11:32 am

Hello

AM really unhappy about davinci resolve
Problems with resolve 12.5.6
1)When importing a premier pro edited XML , key frames and some effects like cross dissolve not working
2) user accounts not displaying , just admin is showing in database
3) procedure to backup the database and cache gallery stills according to the individual project
4) Grading RED footage , when trans coded and applied the grade to proxy and when changed the source bin . there is no accuracy in applied grade
5) what is the procedure to grade the RED footage , cant render every time check what correction has applied
6) procedure to backup everything when replacing the OS and re installing the Resolve and bring back everything where we have left

Problems with Resolve 14.5
1) I use RED magic bullets for skin correction , when i take a another node and selects the skin and i try to apply the COSMO 3 effects , suddenly resolve closes . the worst experience i had faced in the post production tools
2) User accounts not displaying properly .
3) We are facing project setting problem .

we need a good documentation for work flow . just developing tool and giving for user is a waste of time ,. i had gone through the black magic reoslve documentation but only about tools Have been provide , there is no work flow guide ,
like premier pro provides the red work flow but here in resolve we cant find the documentaion,

i am really unhappy with the davinci resolve facing too many problem when confirming the premier pro edited xml of RED camera footage

HELP HELP HELP :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

PC CONFIG

intel i7 7700K 4.2 GHZ
Asusb250MBD
16 Gb 2400 Mhs RAM
GTX 1070 8 GB graphics card
128 gb SSD
1 Tb 7200 RPM HDD
DELL 27 inch monitor

mail me at iamganeshmurthy@gmail.com

Return to DaVinci Resolve