14b8 Bugs

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Michael McCaffrey

14b8 Bugs

PostTue Aug 29, 2017 2:43 am

1. Highlighting multiple rubber-band points and hitting delete crashed Resolve 14b8.
2. Saving the project (CMD+S) while video is playing back makes resolve get stuck playing back video while the saving progress bar got stuck at 0% saved. After several minutes, I had to force quite resolve.
3. After highlighting and moving a rubber-band point left or right along the clip in the edit page, I am no longer able to playback video. Hitting the space bar or the play button results in no vide playback. I have to quite Resolve and re-open the project. This happened twice.
4. When dragging a box around several clips (two text clips and one video clip) that have the same ending point and select them all, I was unable to then grab the edge of one of them and drag the out point of them all to a new out point. Even though all the clips were selected, when I clicked the edge of any of the clips, the others automatically got deselected and I could only change the out point of one clip at a time (instead of all 3 at once).
Configuration:
Resolve Studio (Always the Latest)
Windows 11 Pro Workstation
32 Core AMD Ryzen Threadripper 256GB RAM
RTX 4090
RTX 3090
100G NAS
(1) 32" Ultra-Wide Display, (1) 4K 27” Display

Return to DaVinci Resolve