Missing menu bar with high ppi (1080p)

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Matías Kracovich

Missing menu bar with high ppi (1080p)

PostWed Sep 20, 2017 7:15 pm

I'm attaching a screenshot of how the interface looks by default while installing resolve in a 12.5" screen with a 1920x1080p resolution. The menu is not visible but if you click where it should be it does appear, although the UI seems off, like if it was zoomed in a little (looking at the edges of the screen).
This, also, was the case in the last 2 beta releases (I didn't try before).
Setting the scaling in Windows 10 to 100%, 200%, 125% or no scaling makes no difference. (Which is weird, it shouldn't be like this with 100% scaling right?).
Graphic card is an Intel Iris if makes any difference.
I tried resetting the UI and using the alt key, etc, to no avail.

Is there a minimum screen size requirement to use resolve? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

PS: I tried the same versions of Resolve in a desktop computer with similar configuration but a bigger 23" screen with the same resolution (1920x1080p) and it works great.
Attachments
resolvenomenu2.jpg
resolvenomenu2.jpg (181.62 KiB) Viewed 895 times
resolvenomenu.jpg
resolvenomenu.jpg (118.33 KiB) Viewed 895 times

Matías Kracovich

Re: Missing menu bar with high ppi (1080p)

PostTue Oct 03, 2017 3:27 pm

Is there an official documentation for the minimum display resolution? Is the only thing I can think of that makes the menu bar invisible.

Return to DaVinci Resolve