Middle click under resolve 14 for copying [Solved]

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Fred Tony

Middle click under resolve 14 for copying [Solved]

PostFri Nov 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Hello everyone

I just installed the new version of resolve and I can't use the middle click when I tried to copy a grade or color from another clip. Previously it worked under the beta 14 but now it happens nothing when I do the same thing : I select the clip that I want paste my grade first and next I click with the middle click yunder the clip that I want copy this grade ... nothing happens under the v14 !
Is it normal ? or do they change the copy paste option of the middle click under the v14 ?

thank you
Last edited by Fred Tony on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

Re: Middle click under resolve 14 for copying

PostSat Nov 18, 2017 12:21 am

It’s not a copy and paste process. Select the target clip do you can see this in the viewer, now centre mouse click the source clip or still.
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

Fred Tony

PostSat Nov 18, 2017 1:03 am

Yes I tried to do this ... worked previously under the beta 14 but seems to not work under the 14.1

A change ?

Fred Tony

PostMon Nov 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Hello everyone.

I post the solution as nobody answer to it.

The problem was I used two sreen (dual screen option) now so I will need to middle click on the second screen to apply the copy paste of color effect ... it does not work on the first screen.

hope it will help some one.

Return to DaVinci Resolve