Davinci Resolve Lite Bug on MBP Retina 15''

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

jogrimo

Davinci Resolve Lite Bug on MBP Retina 15''

PostSun Apr 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Hello,
I work for the first time on Davinci Resolve Lite on my MacBook Pro Retina 15'. No problem at the beginning, my project is progressing well.. Problem, when I close the program and try to reopen the project, the software stops dead! No error message, nothing, Davinci is closed ... impossible to save anything in order to reopen it. Help me please. I've got a lot of work lost because of this problem. :?

jogrimo

Re: Davinci Resolve Lite Bug on MBP Retina 15''

PostSun Apr 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Nobody has the same problem ? :(

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostWed Apr 17, 2013 2:09 am

Send your Mac System Profile .spx file, and a Resolve CaptureLogs .tgz file to davincihelp (AT) blackmagicdesign (DOT) com and we can take a look to try and determine what's going on. Please reference this thread in the email so we know what it relates to.

For the .tgz file, open a Finder window, and navigate to the /Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resolve folder and double click CaptureLogs. That will place a DaVinci-Resolve-logs-xxx-xxx.tgz file on your desktop.

For the .spx file, click on the Apple icon in the upper left of the display and select "About This Mac". Then click on More Info and then System Report. In the System Information menus at the top of the display, select the File menu, then Save.
Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

Juan Salvo

PostWed Apr 17, 2013 4:26 am

jogrimo wrote:Nobody has the same problem ? :(

Restart your computer, you can also log out and back in. Make sure you're not running any other apps, having other apps running uses a lot of gpu ram.

Return to DaVinci Resolve