Davinci Resolve 14 - bug report thread

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Jeroen Pool

Davinci Resolve 14 - bug report thread

PostFri Dec 08, 2017 10:03 am

Hi all,

With the recent updates to the program, I'm excited to try Davinci Resolve more seriously for editing. I've found a relatively small but good film project to test it with. My experiences so far are pretty good, though there are some glitches and bugs that seem to occur and are limiting a smooth workflow.

Is there already a bug reporting thread for Davinci Resolve 14? If so, I apologise for starting this thread and would appreciate a reference to the correct thread.

Otherwise, should we start one?

Here's a bug I noticed.

Resolve version 14.0.0.078
OS MacOS Sierra 10.12.6
Bug / glitch Importing an audio file shorter than +/- 2 seconds into Media does not work.
Full description Dragging the clip from Finder into Resolve's Media section will change the cursor to the "Plus" sign, but upon release nothing happens. Using the right-click "Import Media", selecting the file and opening it doesn't add the file either. The file is also not shown within the file tree in Media.

I have not tried this with +/- 2 min video clips.

Jo Hermann

Re: Davinci Resolve 14 - bug report thread

PostFri Dec 08, 2017 5:44 pm

I do not know about a dedicated bug-thrad (which a gladly would join). But:

You are aware the current version of DVR is 14.1.1 (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=67141)?

Cheers

Jo
filter Media GmbH & Co. - Postproduction
Salzburg/Austria

Return to DaVinci Resolve