Please add ability to mark clips as rendered!

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Mike Halper

Please add ability to mark clips as rendered!

PostFri Apr 20, 2018 12:35 am

We need the ability to mark clips as rendered. The problem I've come across on occasion is that Resolve will crash during rendering for roundtrip with individual clips. When that happens, and I only need to continue rendering the clips that didn't actually render, the clips that were actually rendered before the crash and are fine won't show in the exported XML file later. The only way to get those to show in the XML and not have to manually relink all those shots is to render them all over again. If we had the ability to mark clips as rendered then the correct file name would show in the XML. Even if the path was wrong for some reason, we could still easily relink since the filename would be correct. This is a crucial feature. Please add it!
IMac Pro Hackintosh, 10 core i9, 64GB RAM, Radeon VII, Decklink 4K Mini Monitor, macOS 10.14.5, DaVinci Resolve Studio license

Return to DaVinci Resolve