Problem to import dng files in DaVinci Resolve 14

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

edouarddrp

Problem to import dng files in DaVinci Resolve 14

PostWed Jun 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello,

I want to import dng files in DaVinci Resove 14, but files corresponding to each images of my shooting and not one files.

Thanks for answers

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

Re: Problem to import dng files in DaVinci Resolve 14

PostThu Jun 21, 2018 9:44 am

I think you mean, you dont want the dng files that have a file name that increments by one for each file to be treated as a sequence, but treated as individual frames.

In which case, in the media storage, go to the three dot option menu and select the option and then you can see and drag individual frames into the media pool
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

Alaricfilms Ltd

Re: Problem to import dng files in DaVinci Resolve 14

PostThu Nov 29, 2018 7:07 pm

I got the same problem with Davinci Resolve 12,5. Unexplicably I haven't any problem with opening DNG files for years in Resolve since two days ago, trying to open old shots from scenes filmed one year and half year ago, and even clicking and modifying the (...) to an individal frame and nothing: the same stills again and again... What am I doing wrong this time?
thanks for the help!

Chris

Return to DaVinci Resolve