Stuck at loading even after a complete reinstall...

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

richiepic

Stuck at loading even after a complete reinstall...

PostSat Aug 25, 2018 2:28 pm

Hi All,

I'm using the latest v15 (sorry couldn't be more specific as I can not even start Resolve) on Windows 10 Pro (Version: 1803, OS build: 17134.228) and for some strange reason Davinci Resolve stuck at "Loading Fairlight Page". I read many forum entries to find my solution, but no luck.

Even I completely removed (Uninstalled) Davinci, reinstalled the video driver (had the latest), updated the windows, prayed, helped a homeless...

I guess Davinci has some conflict with something, but no idea how to figure out it.

Any idea? Anyone who had the same problem and successfully solved it? Then please share it with me!

Many thanks!

Richard

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

Re: Stuck at loading even after a complete reinstall...

PostSat Aug 25, 2018 3:20 pm

DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

richiepic

PostSat Aug 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Peter Chamberlain wrote:This might help

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=71894

I read it before I posted. But if you read it what I wrote, I couldn't even send a specific version number, and basically nothing as I can not even start the application which stucks at a certain point of the loading process. So I provided all the information I could.

The only one is missing is: NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti.

Regards,

Richard Nagy

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

PostMon Sep 03, 2018 8:45 am

Were you able to get this going Richard on the release version of 15?
If not, you could try the one released today.
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

richiepic

PostThu Sep 13, 2018 10:13 am

I solved it. For some strange reason the default installation folder (...c:\Program Files\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\ ) was not good. I installed into c:\Program Files\DaVinci Resolve\ and then it started normally. Works everything fine now. But the question remains: what caused this folder problem?

Stewartinscotland

PostSat Oct 20, 2018 10:55 am

Solved it..Loading V 15 would crash at Fusion screen. Created my own folder in c drive called Blackmagic.Did not use the default Blackmagic folder and it installed

Return to DaVinci Resolve