Color problem

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author
rcarmeli

Color problem

PostThu Sep 20, 2018 10:32 am

Screenshot 2018-09-20 13.23.15.jpg
Screenshot 2018-09-20 13.23.15.jpg (413.58 KiB) Viewed 187 times

Hey all,
This is my first time using DaVinci Resolve 15, and I'm not very experienced in video editing, so I'm not sure I have the terms correctly, but I'll try...
I am editing a video that is comprised of several clips taken on different devices - mostly cell phone cameras. Most of them are fine, but the ones imported from one device all have a specific flaw in them - a green horizontal line on top of the screen, and a kind of color off-set (?) - as if the red "layer" of the image has moved a couple of inches down the screen.
This flaw is not seen when the original file is played in another player, just when imported to Resolve.
I have found out that the frame rate on these clips is slightly different from the others - 29.71, as opposed to 30.04 on the "good" ones. Is that what's causing it? And if so, how do I solve it?
Any suggestions?
Anything that would appreciated.
Regards,
Ran

Return to DaVinci Resolve