BUG: OFX Plugins disable on timeline nodes

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

AlanLouisGordon

BUG: OFX Plugins disable on timeline nodes

PostWed Oct 17, 2018 12:10 am

I seem to be having an odd bug in 15.1.1 on OSX.

I have OFX plugins on my timeline for colorspace transform and for grain, when restarting resolve, it appears as if randomly the plugins will not be affecting the image. The nodes aren't disabled but until I disable and re-enable them they do not affect the image.

Anyone else see this?

Octavian Mot

Re: BUG: OFX Plugins disable on timeline nodes

PostWed Oct 17, 2018 4:48 am

I have the same problem with the Color Space Transform plugin.

I've seen this happen occasionally regardless if the node is on the Timeline or in Group Post-Clip.

Running Resolve 15.1.1 Studio on Windows 10 with 2x GTX 1070.
Trying to keep it together at mots.us
Taming AI for filmmaking at StoryToolkit.ai

Andrew Toul

PostMon Nov 19, 2018 9:33 am

I have the same problem with Color Space Transform plugin. And I don't have to disable and enable it to work.I just click on the node and it starts working. But if I don't click on the node, it does not work. Also I don't know if this is just a playback issue, or if it affects export as well. I'll try it in the next few days with the 15.2 and send more feedback.

P.S: once I sent a project to a collaborator who had all the rushes, in order for him to export and deliver it to my customer.Then the customer gave me a call and told me that something was wrong with my grading.As soon as I had a remote session with the collaborator (the one who had to export the project) I found out that the Color Space Transform bug was the problem.As soon as I clicked on it, everything went back to normal.

I'm on a Mac 12.10.6 Resolve 15.1.1
BlackoutVFX

Andrew Toul

PostWed Dec 05, 2018 1:32 am

Ok. It's been a busy week but I finally managed to jump on the new 15.2.1 which solved the problem.I checked it twice and it was ok.
BlackoutVFX

Return to DaVinci Resolve