Issues with Resolve and Intensity Shuttle

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

DaveSpeace

Issues with Resolve and Intensity Shuttle

PostWed Oct 17, 2018 8:51 pm

Oct 3 I received the Intensity Shuttle and plugged it into my computer...attached Canon mini-DV camera and with HDMI out into the Shuttle and was able to capture the video with Premiere. Now I have some vhs tapes and wanted to capture S-video to my computer. I tried Premiere and it wouldn't see the deck, although the capture setting is seen in Premiere but when I click on it to select NTSC video Premiere crashes. So I decided to use Resolve to capture the video. When I open resolve I get this message... DaVinci Resolve does not have write permission for the selected cache path. So I changed the cache path and I still get the same message...Ensure that permissions are setup correctly for the path O:\Brecknock Supervisors Files\Feb 2018\CacheClip. Alternately, you can update the cache path Project Settings under Master Settings. I tried to change the path, but it doesn't change! I have uninstalled Resolve and reloaded it.

Return to DaVinci Resolve