Fusion page screen problem

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Adrian Niwa

Fusion page screen problem

PostWed Nov 14, 2018 10:17 am

I think it will be much easier to explain the problem if I post a video I created.

Screen gets messed up in wicked way on the seccond FuComp I open.
The solution is disabling and enabling dual screen again.
Anoying as hell...

OneDrive link to the video

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoiD0SBLY9l-hLFcH5sMYWFfyWkz1Q
Manjaro / ASROCK X399 Taichi / AMD Threadripper 1920X / RTX 2060 / 32GB RAM DDR-4 / 4 X SSD drive / Fusion Studio / Resolve Studio
www.inox.vision

paul_WCP

Re: Fusion page screen problem

PostWed Nov 14, 2018 12:01 pm

the forum is filled with users having this problem. therefore I guess there have been numerous complete bug reports.

would love to get an answer to this.

if needed I can recreate that problem and send another system and bug report too.

occurs on my system with my new gtx1080ti and happend with the gtx970 I had before too.

Pretty sure it's a screen rendering problem since the problems only occur on the main window. Second screen changes to normal color page screen and also you can manipulate settings on that screen or use shortcuts.

Adrian Niwa

Re: Fusion page screen problem

PostWed Nov 14, 2018 12:05 pm

Well if there have been numerous bug reports, then nobody took care of this, cause the bug is exactly the same in 15.2 version.

I really love the direction Resolve is going and I really appreciate the hard work BMD dev team is doing. Big thanks for your work so far guys. But fixing big anoying bugs should always stand earlier in the order than new shiny features...
Manjaro / ASROCK X399 Taichi / AMD Threadripper 1920X / RTX 2060 / 32GB RAM DDR-4 / 4 X SSD drive / Fusion Studio / Resolve Studio
www.inox.vision

Return to DaVinci Resolve