BRAW Shows Up as Media Offline

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

jhallock

BRAW Shows Up as Media Offline

PostFri Feb 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Hi friends, I'm extremely new to BRAW and I just got my hands on the Ursa Mini Pro recently, but I've been having a problem. Basically other than the very first clip I shot, all the other ones show up as "Media Offline" when I attempt to import them into Resolve. The audio plays back on all of them, but not the video.

I am recording to a SSD, but I have also tried on an SD card and got the same problem.

The only outlier, other than the first clip, is one clip where it says media offline for most of it but one section still plays. I have tried also recording in Prores, and I have had no problems in the edit. (although the footage can be a little noisy)

Basically my question is: what am I doing wrong? Is there some kind of decoding process that I need to put the footage through before importing into Resolve?

Thanks in advance for helping me out :)

Uli Plank

Re: BRAW Shows Up as Media Offline

PostFri Feb 15, 2019 11:58 pm

Nothing else to do than installing the firmware and setting the format in the menu. Maybe something went wrong during installation? I’d try to reinstall.
Now that the cat #19 is out of the bag, test it as much as you can and use the subforum.

Studio 18.6.6, MacOS 13.6.6, 2017 iMac, 32 GB, Radeon Pro 580
MacBook M1 Pro, 16 GPU cores, 32 GB RAM and iPhone 15 Pro
Speed Editor, UltraStudio Monitor 3G

Return to DaVinci Resolve