no sound after rendering..on individual clip

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

POSTKA

no sound after rendering..on individual clip

PostFri Mar 22, 2019 5:46 am

New to da vinci and have edited a few videos successfully.
These are several videos with embedded audios that I merge in Da Vinci resolve.

Everytime I render, audio portion of one of the videos in random goes mute after the render .
In edit mode all looks ok and each and every video has audio when i play in the edit mode.

I have looked up this topic in the forum and someone suggested to mark in and out in the deliver timeline
I did that and still stuck with the same issue. as in the start of the entire video i mark in and move the cursor to the end and mark out then render.
Either i didn't understand the solution or the problem is something else .

Could someone please help with the issue.

xunile

Re: no sound after rendering..on individual clip

PostFri Mar 22, 2019 5:51 pm

POSTKA wrote:New to da vinci and have edited a few videos successfully.
These are several videos with embedded audios that I merge in Da Vinci resolve.

Everytime I render, audio portion of one of the videos in random goes mute after the render .
In edit mode all looks ok and each and every video has audio when i play in the edit mode.

I have looked up this topic in the forum and someone suggested to mark in and out in the deliver timeline
I did that and still stuck with the same issue. as in the start of the entire video i mark in and move the cursor to the end and mark out then render.
Either i didn't understand the solution or the problem is something else .

Could someone please help with the issue.

One thing I would recommend is make sure you have "single clip" selected and not "individual clips" in the render settings.
Win 10 Home | Intel i7 - 10700f 64 GB 1 TB GB SSD 2 TB SSD
RTX-3060 12 GB | Resolve Studio 18.6.6| Fusion Studio 18.6.6

Win 10 Home | Intel Core I7-7700HQ 32 GB 1 TB NVME SSD 1 TB SATA SSD
GTX-1060-6GB | Resolve 17.4.6

TechChecker

Re: no sound after rendering..on individual clip

PostMon May 11, 2020 8:00 pm

Hi POSTKA,

It could possibly be, that you have activated your microphone (the R Button) in the audio View, then Resolve will sometimes just skip the whole audio line that has the "R" activated OR that has Muxed the Microphone to it (happened once to me). It took me ages to find out I had to un-link the Microphone in the Audio Tab.
I now try to have a separate audio Track just for recordings and after recording my voice I move the audiolines to the my normal voice track...
Youtube: "Max Aigner"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQl_SUc0xfLE5Es1UV387lQ/

Return to DaVinci Resolve