IMF supplemental Issue

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

mastering_magic

IMF supplemental Issue

PostMon Jul 15, 2019 11:09 am

Hi all together,

I am currently having issues with the creation of a supplemental from supplemental IMF

I already passed the NETFLIX Test a few month ago without any Issues so I already know about the basic traps that occur during that process. But now for an official delivery I am doing, the second supplemental I created is not linking to the assets of the first supplemental. So for my delivery I have supplemental 1 and OV loaded (all the inserted clips of supplemental 1 appear with cuts in Track 1), I place the additional clips for supplemantal 2 on Video Track 2 and start the delivery. When I open the supplemental 2 after export it only has those new changes included, all changes from supplemental 1 are missing and showing the OV instead...

Does anyone have a clue on this issue? I am using resolve 15.3.1 and on both Linux and Windows on different computers it is happening.

Thanks in advance

Return to DaVinci Resolve