Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Fusion Currently Unusable

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

Brybz126

Fusion Currently Unusable

PostMon Nov 04, 2019 10:08 pm

Hey! So I am having a pretty big issue with fusion as of late. When i go into the fusion tab in Davinci resolve all I see is Black, the screen shows nothing at all. I am able to still navigate to different tabs and things look normal. Fusion is the only tab that has this issue. I have tried to use different projects, all still have the same issue. I Uninstalled the program and went back to Resolve 16 and still having this issue. I have NO clue why this is happening. I have 48gb or ram and a 2080ti with the studio driver installed. Please Help me with this. There have been a few time where i was able to get to the fusion tab and see everything like normal, but as soon as i touched a node it crashed the program EVERYTIME :/

Travis Schmiesing

Re: Fusion Currently Unusable

PostTue Nov 05, 2019 4:19 pm

Did you cross post this to the Resolve forum? You'll have better luck there as this forum is dedicated to the standalone Fusion app.

Chad Capeland

PostTue Nov 05, 2019 6:18 pm

Travis Schmiesing wrote:Did you cross post this to the Resolve forum? You'll have better luck there as this forum is dedicated to the standalone Fusion app.

Would be nice if BMD clarified that. Forum should be renamed to "Fusion Studio" at this point.
Chad Capeland
Indicated, LLC
www.floweffects.com

Andrew Hazelden

PostTue Nov 05, 2019 6:34 pm

Chad Capeland wrote:
Travis Schmiesing wrote:Did you cross post this to the Resolve forum? You'll have better luck there as this forum is dedicated to the standalone Fusion app.

Would be nice if BMD clarified that. Forum should be renamed to "Fusion Studio" at this point.

+1 Yes!
MacBook Pro 15-inch Mid 2015|2.8 GHz 4 Core i7|16GB RAM|AMD R9 M370X 2GB|Mac 10.13.4|Fu Studio 9.02|KartaVR 4
11xSupermicro 2042G-6RF Render Nodes|4xAMD G34 6276 CPUs@16 Cores|AMD GPU|Ubuntu 14.04 LTS|Fu Render Node 9.02|KartaVR 4

Return to Fusion