Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Multple viewers not locking properly

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

tomhome

Multple viewers not locking properly

PostFri Nov 29, 2019 3:56 pm

Not sure if this has been asked already, I searched but didn't find anything.

I'm running into a quite annoying problem with Fusion 9, where I've set up my viewers they way that I want and have been able to save the layout using the preferences -> save window layout and the other two save options (don't remember off hand).

The problem I have is that one of the viewer windows is split into 4, with three small windows on the bottom that hold a 3d histogram, vectorscope, and waveform, and then the 4th quadrant takes up the most space and is for viewing the comp. The problem is, no matter what I do, I can't get those smaller data windows to stay locked to the displays I tell it. It'll stay for like 20 minutes then I notice for some reason two out of the three bottom views switched to show the actual loader and not the vectorscope or whatever. I make sure to right click in the view and click lock display, and still, it turns itself off and changes the view to a loader or whatever I'm looking at.

It is SUPER annoying that it can't stay as I set it. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else have this issue? Thanks in advance

tomhome

Re: Multple viewers not locking properly

PostWed Dec 04, 2019 2:37 pm

No one has this issue?

Return to Fusion