Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Fusion Training Videos

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

Bernd Klimm

Re: Fusion Training Videos

PostSat Jul 14, 2018 12:46 pm

After the list of different VFX and compositing tutorials above, I thought I add a new motion graphics tutorial to this list!

It's a free 3 part step-by-step tutorial with all assets and comp files.

I'm creating a 3d map animation from scratch - all the way with textures, lighting and more. It's not about "how to use this or that tool" but more of a case study with different techniques along the way. Enjoy!

(Project files and more here: https://vfxstudy.com/tutorials/World_Map.html)

Jeremy Hollobon

PostTue Aug 14, 2018 3:39 am

Hi there,

I've just uploaded a new Fusion motion graphics tutorial, which I hope might helpful for beginners.

It also includes a bonus challenge, and some downloadable content.

It's my first such video tutorial, so feedback and suggestions for improvement are welcome. Thanks!

vfxblend

Fusion VFX Tutorials

PostWed Aug 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Starting from today 15, Aug, 2018 is a series of fusion vfx and motion graphics tutorials
have a look at my first light saber tutorials in resolve 15
youtube.com/watch?v=ss1nt7TydYs&feature=youtu.be

Bernd Klimm

PostMon Sep 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Now released, a full 8 hour training course in Fusion 9 that starts with the foundations and goes all the way to tracking, keying, 3D animations, projections and particle effects.

Blackmagic Fusion 9 - Your Journey from Novice to Expert

This course focuses on the principles and workflows to master. If you are interested, you find all infos on the course page https://vfxstudy.com/fc

Jack Daniel Stanley

Fusion Training Videos

PostTue Sep 04, 2018 8:32 pm

I just went and looked at this and the price is insanely affordable. If I have the euros to dollars conversion right $22?!

I’ve seen courses with a 3rd of this content that cost 6 to 8 x’s that.

I’ll be checking it out when I finish the 6 hour Lynda.com course I’m nearing the end of.

Bernd Klimm wrote:Now released, a full 8 hour training course in Fusion 9 that starts with the foundations and goes all the way to tracking, keying, 3D animations, projections and particle effects.

Blackmagic Fusion 9 - Your Journey from Novice to Expert

This course focuses on the principles and workflows to master. If you are interested, you find all infos on the course page https://vfxstudy.com/fc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
recovering After Effects & Premiere user

Bernd Klimm

PostTue Sep 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Yes, It's on a 19 EUR (~22 USD) opening offer this month for full lifetime access. Even at the regular price of 39 EUR, I feel it's still affordable and no attempts to lure you into any subscriptions or so. However, my YouTube tutorials are even cheaper :D

Blake LaFarm

PostTue Sep 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Bernd Klimm wrote:Yes, It's on a 19 EUR (~22 USD) opening offer this month for full lifetime access. Even at the regular price of 39 EUR, I feel it's still affordable and no attempts to lure you into any subscriptions or so. However, my YouTube tutorials are even cheaper :D

Thank you for this. Very reasonably priced. Just subscribed.

Do you plan on creating more tutorials -- or are you stopping here?

And if so, will subscribers be notified of new course offerings?
HP Z840 | Dual 10-Core Xeon 2.3 GHz | Dual TITAN Xp | 64 GB RAM | Media: PCIe SSD 2.5 GB/s
DeckLink 4K Ext 12G | Pocket UltraScope | Avid Artist Color | CalMAN Studio/C6-HDR
Resolve Studio 15.0.0B.043 | Fusion Studio 9.0.2 | DTV 10.9.12 | Win10 Pro 1803

Bernd Klimm

PostWed Sep 05, 2018 5:26 am

Thanks a lot :)

Yes, I plan to release more tutorials on the VFXstudy YouTube channel and I also plan on further long-form training courses, though that might take a while. And of course, people who purchased the course or subscribed to the vfxstudy email list will be the first to know!

Blake LaFarm wrote:Do you plan on creating more tutorials -- or are you stopping here?

And if so, will subscribers be notified of new course offerings?

stig_olsen

PostWed Oct 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm proud to introduce The Fusion Essentials Training with instructor Kevin P McAuliffe at Lowepost.com.

With more than 100 minutes of in-depth fundamental training, you will get up to speed with Fusion inside of DaVinci Resolve and gain the knowledge you need to start creating your own effects. I promise easy-to-follow tutorials and that this is worth your time.

The first lesson is now available on the link below for free! New lessons will be posted every week starting from this week, and those will be available for premium members only.

I guarantee that we will publish new video tutorials every week the rest of the year so this is a good time to join us if you haven't already. I do also guarantee a price-lock for continuous members who are registered by the end of this month.

More to come, this is just the beginning. Enjoy!

https://lowepost.com/finishing/tutorial ... ining-r5//

roger.magnusson

PostWed Oct 03, 2018 6:21 pm

Thanks Stig. In Safari, the video only plays in extremely low resolution. It's fine in Chrome though.

stig_olsen

PostSat Nov 10, 2018 8:52 pm

We have now added new courses about sky replacement in DaVinci Resolve Fusion and background removals in the standalone version. Learn tracking, stabilizing, roto luma keying and much more. Footage and projects files included.

Lowepost.com/finishing

xunile

PostTue Nov 27, 2018 7:50 pm

I have 2 Fusion 9 courses available on Udemy. The first one is targeted at beginners, the second one more for intermediate skills. I will post links to the course here with coupon codes.

Learn Blackmagic Fusion: Free After Effects Altenative : https://www.udemy.com/learn-blackmagic-fusion-free-after-effects-altenative/?couponCode=BMDFORUM

Blackmagic Fusion - From Novice to Expert : https://www.udemy.com/blackmagic-fusion-from-novice-to-expert/?couponCode=BMDFORUM
Previous

Return to Fusion