Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Superscript Text

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

Tom Masson

Superscript Text

PostThu Apr 19, 2018 2:37 pm

Hello, I'm working with dvr15 and I'm looking for a way to add superscript copyright on titles with Text+ (for example "Mytitle®" with the ® smaller and highte) without using 2 differents nodes (One for the title and the other one for the ®).
Thx!

Glenn Sakatch

Re: Superscript Text

PostSat Apr 21, 2018 4:02 pm

if you right click in your text input area on text+ you can turn on "Character Level Styling"
From there you can access a modifiers tab.
Play around a bit, and you can start to resize certain letters etc, but i find this quite difficult to use quickly and efficiently.

I think you will find it easier and quicker to make seperate text+ tools, and perhaps link them together with expressions for position, and size etc, then comp them together into a final text screen.

StephenMoser

PostTue Mar 12, 2019 6:22 pm

I am using the Fusion Title "Lower 3rd Corporate Corners 2 Lines" for a project and need to make an "®" superscript. I tried using the edit feature by right clicking but it isn't coming up with anything for me. Any help?

xunile

PostTue Mar 12, 2019 7:11 pm

StephenMoser wrote:I am using the Fusion Title "Lower 3rd Corporate Corners 2 Lines" for a project and need to make an "®" superscript. I tried using the edit feature by right clicking but it isn't coming up with anything for me. Any help?

Can you use a different Fusion Title? Some of the Titles are already using a modifier on the text which makes it more complicated to add the superscript. If you could use LowerThirdSimpleVerticalLine instead the Character Level Styling option is available and you can go into the Fusion tab and add the superscript and adjust it's size and position.
Win 10 Home | Intel i7 - 10700f 64 GB 1 TB GB SSD 2 TB SSD
RTX-3060 12 GB | Resolve Studio 18.6.6| Fusion Studio 18.6.6

Win 10 Home | Intel Core I7-7700HQ 32 GB 1 TB NVME SSD 1 TB SATA SSD
GTX-1060-6GB | Resolve 17.4.6

Return to Fusion