Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Solved => Resolve/Fusion 15 - Rendering issue with emitters

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

professorWM

Solved => Resolve/Fusion 15 - Rendering issue with emitters

PostSat Jun 02, 2018 11:23 am

Hi guys,
this is my first post, thus be patient with me. :)

I am using Resolve 15 Beta4 now.
Now when I create an particle emitter and use a bitmap as particle I notice in first place that it simply works. That's fine but what I also notice is that after loading the project again it is just as Fusion would forget what I have done and simply do not render it.
Looking in fusion tab it begins to render (sometimes I need to switch between different positions to start render).
After going back to"edit" it sometimes works not but not always.
I also notice that sometimes the most part is rendered but there are partially "holes" of one or two frames within the animation and they do not disappear (well after reloading this may change).

Thus I am somehow confused and thinking about a bug in Fusion part, but I am not sure I do something wrong here.

You can see in the attachment what I have done in Fusion. You may notice that the "Mediain2" is red. Sometimes this happens and I do not know why. The problem is the same when it is not red and sometimes the Node switches back to standard color when I move it around. So this is also a little bit strange.

Parts of my configuration:
Win10 (64 Bit)
Ryzen 1800X
AMD Graphics Card
32 GB RAM

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Update 10.06.2018
@BlackMagicDesign: Looks like a bug! I noticed that when I open Fusion then bring the "MediaIn2" on the left display it is not red anymore and the animation starts. Well this seems really to be a bug - right?

Update 09.07.2018
After contacting support they fixed the issue in Resolve 15 Beta 6
Attachments
fusion.png
fusion.png (24.66 KiB) Viewed 891 times

Return to Fusion