Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Problem of remove noise node

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

moore_wang

Problem of remove noise node

PostMon Jan 07, 2019 8:07 am

I try to use "removeNoise" to denoise a part of pic and cover it back to orignal pic. The result is a black edge appeared on the edge of the overlaid image. I guess that is caused by the ALPHA value and try to use "alpha divide" and "alpha multiply", but it's useless.Does anyone know how to fix it?
after.png
after.png (442.47 KiB) Viewed 922 times

moore_wang

Re: Problem of remove noise node

PostMon Jan 14, 2019 2:54 am

Nobody knows?

Bryan Ray

PostMon Jan 14, 2019 5:08 am

It's all but impossible to know what's going on without seeing your flow, but I'll make a stab in the dark. Are you cutting out a section of the image, denoising, then putting it back over the top? The denoise might be pulling some black pixels in from the edge. If that's what you've been doing, try reversing the order of operations: Denoise the entire image, then mask it, and Merge the result.
Bryan Ray
http://www.bryanray.name
http://www.sidefx.com

moore_wang

PostMon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 am

Bryan Ray wrote:It's all but impossible to know what's going on without seeing your flow, but I'll make a stab in the dark. Are you cutting out a section of the image, denoising, then putting it back over the top? The denoise might be pulling some black pixels in from the edge. If that's what you've been doing, try reversing the order of operations: Denoise the entire image, then mask it, and Merge the result.

The problem is sloved, thank you for your reply.

Return to Fusion