Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Training

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

Janis Lionel

Training

PostWed Mar 06, 2019 9:07 am

Hi threre

I would like to learn Fusion or at least the part which is implemented in Resolve.

I haven't found any good training. Is there something outthere? Would be totally willing to pay!

Thanks.

PS: I'm aware of the Lynda.com...but it's old and not really that great.
--
Windows 10 / i4930k @4.3Ghz / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 / 12TB RAID 0 (4 x 3 TB) / Mini Monitor 4K / Eizo CG247x / Mainly working with CDNG 4:1

Sander de Regt

Re: Training

PostWed Mar 06, 2019 9:24 am

Hi and welcome!

Well, the pinned thread on top of this forum is a good place to start

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29399

There's a lot of good stuff in there from various users on how to learn Fusion.
But Fusion (and Fusion in Resolve) is a tool that can be used for so much, your question is asking: I'd like to learn how to paint or play a musical instrument. Be a little more specific in what you're trying to learn. Motion Graphics, 3D tracking, multilayer compositing, set replacement - everything is possible, but they all require a different kind of training.
Sander de Regt

ShadowMaker SdR
The Netherlands

Janis Lionel

Re: Training

PostWed Mar 06, 2019 10:39 am

Sander de Regt wrote:Hi and welcome!

Well, the pinned thread on top of this forum is a good place to start

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29399

There's a lot of good stuff in there from various users on how to learn Fusion.
But Fusion (and Fusion in Resolve) is a tool that can be used for so much, your question is asking: I'd like to learn how to paint or play a musical instrument. Be a little more specific in what you're trying to learn. Motion Graphics, 3D tracking, multilayer compositing, set replacement - everything is possible, but they all require a different kind of training.

Thanks for your reply...I should have seen that thread :D

Well: 1. I would like to learn how to stabilize complex shots; the stabilizer in Resolve gets weird results on a regulare basis 2. I'm keen to learn ho to digitally treat / transform footage. I mostly work with 'real world' footage from my cameras but I'm interested digitally transform footage into abstraction...one would call it video art. So I gueass creative VFX
--
Windows 10 / i4930k @4.3Ghz / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 / 12TB RAID 0 (4 x 3 TB) / Mini Monitor 4K / Eizo CG247x / Mainly working with CDNG 4:1

Return to Fusion