Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Testing Fusion 16 again, Glitch Text Effects.

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

Adrian Mcyorian

Testing Fusion 16 again, Glitch Text Effects.

PostSun Apr 21, 2019 7:42 am

Im not an expert but i know fusion years ago so i want to try an original AE videocopilot tutorial on FUSION 16.... Not the same but im still learning if you want the comp file just tell me. Thanx.

System specs:
Resolve Studio version: 18.5.1
CPU: Intel core I5
RAM: 32GB
GPU: GTX 1070

roger.magnusson

Re: Testing Fusion 16 again, Glitch Text Effects.

PostSun Apr 21, 2019 9:14 am

Nice, but why brand it as if it was officially released by BMD?

Adrian Mcyorian

Re: Testing Fusion 16 again, Glitch Text Effects.

PostSun Apr 21, 2019 10:05 am

well i dont think it looks officially, lol, I have marked it because there is a problem with the name "fusion as a brand" in youtube. there are programs called similarly and the material about fusion (actual Fusion) is difficult to find because there is fusion 360 of autodesk, also suitcase fusion and others that have similar name without counting that there is material even about old eyeon fusion. I just wanted to make clear the version and the current manufacturer that I am testing.
the marketing division of Blackmagick has serious problems with the very long names hahahahaha "Blackmagic design DaVinci Resolve" or "BlackmagicDesign Fusion" we will usually end up calling them "BMD Davinci" and "BMD Fusion" ... It would be nice to adopt a standard nomenclature to title all the videos and learning material and people can know how to name their videos and how to find them
System specs:
Resolve Studio version: 18.5.1
CPU: Intel core I5
RAM: 32GB
GPU: GTX 1070

Return to Fusion