Intensity Shuttle Instability

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

Jonathan L.

Intensity Shuttle Instability

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi, I currently own an Intensity Shuttle for Windows and as of late, while streaming on XSplit or Recording in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, after a while my USB3.0 become completely unresponsive to the point where I have to restart my Laptop and re-plug my device in in order to be able to use it again. My Laptop is a MSI GE70-0ND running on an i7-3610QM which is a HM 77 Chipset which should be more than fine to run it as it requires a HM 65 or newer in order to run. I've tried uninstalling both my USB3.0 Drivers and BlackMagic Design Drivers/Software and re-installing them with no results, back when I was running on a Desktop with a x58 Motherboard it had stability and no issues, but I was also running on RENESAS/NEC Drivers which aren't compatible with my current laptop from what I tested, now I use my Laptop defined Intel USB3.0 Drivers. My question is, would it be my Laptop USB3.0 unit that is the issue, or could it be the recent BMD Software being known for instabilities? And what would be a good way to resolve this issue, any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Additional information that could be useful:
I tried both 9.6.1 and 9.6.4 software downloaded from this very website.
This is the driver I am using for USB3.0
And my Operating System is Windows 7 x64

bwhittaker69

Re: Intensity Shuttle Instability

PostTue Sep 18, 2012 2:59 am

I have exactly the same issue.

X58 was my old motherboard, and now I have Z79 with the i7 processor, and the REASAS 3.0 USB chipset but the Intensity Shuttle is behaving like it is dead and completely unresponsive.

When I plug it in, nothing happens.

If someone from Blackmagic could please post a patch for this, thank you !

Brett

Return to Post Production