360 panoramic video

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

RyanWhitehead360

360 panoramic video

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 9:34 pm

I deal with panoramic video that's captured at 4000x2000 at 15fps prorezz422HQ. My question is "will resolve export at that format" ? It will ingest it and allow me to make color adjustments but upon export i only get two fps export options 23/24? How do i export 15fps?

As well exporting a EDL from premier cs6 just deosnt want to work for me either.

Any help would be appreciated

THX

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

Re: 360 panoramic video

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Resolve render frame rates are normally locked to the Conform "Calculate timecode at" rate in Project Settings / Master Project Settings / Conform Options. This rate must be set before adding any media into the Media Pool. This rate must be selected from a drop down list of frame rates, and unfortunately 15 FPS is not one of the selections.

If you select the "Handle mixed frame rate material" option in the Conform Options area, and if your source material is indicated to be 15 FPS in the Metadata window on the Media page, and if you render using the "Individual source clips" mode on the Deliver page, then the clips will be rendered at 15 FPS. But if you select "Single clip" render mode, the clip will be rendered at the Conform "Calculate timecode at" setting rate.
Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

Return to Post Production