Phantom Debayer playback and render request

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author
Jim Geduldick

Phantom Debayer playback and render request

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 12:29 am

Hi Grant & BMD crew,

I requested this via the proper channels as well but would like to post the request here as well.
I own and shot with Phantom Camera systems quite a bit.

Im sure I am not alone in this request for Resolve to have options for playback and render settings for RAW .cine files

i.e
RAW Sensor/Bilinear/Grey Scale

To choose White balance from camera or values

Color Space respective to camera

Ive already put VRI and BMD Resolve team in touch.
Im eager to get my Phantom Miro files working correctly in R9.

I would like to be able to have these apply in Meta settings and in the Render settings as well.

Elabuelo

Re: Phantom Debayer playback and render request

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 am

well I hope we can render .cine in R9. it will help me a lot, actually right now I not working whit Phantom because almost all the post house in my contru get problems whit the .cine and they always said that its a probleme form set. (Im work as data manager for phantom). and I get mad realy easy.

my last work on Phantom, I finish it at 8am (almost 24 hors of work) and when finally I was sleeping the producer call me and tell that the .cine was damage, because the post house tell him "There is a red gigantic line just in the middle of the frame"

And thats only one of the smales problem taht we have had whit Phantom, so I will love tos end the post hosuse, a proves 4444 or a DPX sequence.

I have many time tried but always get strange colors.

salu2
Diego "El Abuelo" Lopez
DIT/AC
Colombia, Shout America

Return to Post Production