Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle Close Caption ISSUE .

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

skysatel

Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle Close Caption ISSUE .

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi, to all Members, I have a problem with Intensity Shuttle, I use Premier CS 6.0 for video editing and I have understood that it is possible to put on line 21 of Close Caption information and export with BlackMagic by the preview monitor close caption, and in my timeline on the PC, I can see the information of the close caption.

My problem is, that when I try to place this timeline data with close captioning activated in the preview monitor that leaves the Intensity goes black no video, and then my pc goes blue screen and reboots.

Anyone know how to make and export the timeline in Premiere using close caption information and Infinity Shuttle Blackmagic USB 3.0.

Thanks,

Skysatel

Joshua Helling

Blackmagic Design

Re: Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle Close Caption ISSUE .

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Well, I think this is a more complex problem.

None of the Intensity product line will output close captioning data. Our driver limits the output to the visible raster (also there's no cc in HDMI). So it could just be a bug between CS6 and the Intensity that causes a crash when you try to use CC data (as we don't test that feature).

If you can detail your workflow (walk me through each step) including format and timeline settings. I can have one of my techs try to repo this in house. If we can repo it, we can log it as a bug and perhaps make it so the app behaves gracefully in this situation
Joshua Helling

Director of World Wide Support
Blackmagic Design Inc.

Return to Post Production