9.6.7 Decklink drivers not working with FCPX

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

JRJ

9.6.7 Decklink drivers not working with FCPX

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 9:09 am

Hi
I have routinely been upgrading my Deckling drivers when ever a new driver release has been posted from Blackmagic, - and never encountered any problems. Until today with the 9.6.7 drivers.

I´m on a MacPro 2010, 10.8.2, FCP X 10.0.6. I´m using the SDI-HD output from my Decklink Studio card to feed monitor and sound equipment.

After installing the 9.6.7 drivers the monitor is black, and the FCP X AV- output select option is grey. Sound is still playing out through the SDI-HD port, but no image.

While starting up the MacPro, the SDI output from the Deckling Studio card is working, because the monitor reports changing from 60i to 25P when the BlackMagic preferences is loaded.

But no video monitoring from FCP X and the AV-output select option in FXP X is grey.

I have tried uninstalling the BlackMagic drivers and then reinstalling them, but no help.

Unfortunately I have trashed the 9.6.6 drivers, which worked perfectly. Is it possible to get the 9.6.6 drivers from the BlackMagic site, or anywhere else?

Jan-Robert

JRJ

Re: 9.6.7 Decklink drivers not working with FCPX

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Sorry for my last post.

Some times your eyes don't see things. The older drivers was in the "Archived drivers", and after downloading the old 9.6.6 Decklink drivers and installing them, everything was fine.

Jan-Robert

Return to Post Production