Intensity Pro Live Viewer

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author
userreq

Intensity Pro Live Viewer

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi,

I have an Intensity Pro and I'm looking for an easy usable software to do Full Screen Live Viewing on a Windows 7 Desktop. E.g. the VLC Media Player was not able to capture the 1080i Signal from the Intensity Pro.

Does someone know an easy usable software which can display the video in a Windows 7 window?
Thanks for a recommendation.

best regards
Urs

Mike Squires

Re: Intensity Pro Live Viewer

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 pm

MediaExpress?

userreq

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Various Software are not able to capture the Intensity Pro videos in high quality format. Now the idea is to display the video in FullHD on the desktop and capture the desktop as an input into the target software. Media Express does not provide a functionality to open the small preview picture on a second 1920x1080 window or on the desktop. It allows attaching a second HDMI device on the Intensity Output port, but the Intensity Output port is not part of the Windows Desktop.

Mike Squires

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Why not use MediaExpress to capture? It can do it at the highest possible quality (uncompressed).

Dennis Sädtler

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 3:20 pm

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do...

You could use [url="http://www.amarectv.com/english/amarectv_e.htm"]AmaRecTV[/url] It can display your input signal in Full-Screen Mode while recording it lossless/uncompressed.

I mostly capture Input from my XBOX 360 and AmaRec allowes me to capture lossless (UT Video) at 29.97 FPS, I really like that program :)

Return to Post Production