Intensity Pro 4K - no HDMI output

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

Sheriton Swan

Intensity Pro 4K - no HDMI output

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 11:16 am

I've seen a few posts about this but no definitive answers so I hope we can get to the bottom of it.

I have an Intensity Pro 4K installed in an HP Z400, Win7 64 bit. I used to use a Decklink SDI which was flawless but my new editing software (Lightworks) needs a card with both inputs and outputs rather than just outputs so I had to change.

The HDMI output has worked twice but not since. No system changes other than reboots. I've tried different cables and different monitors - they just say "no sync" so it seems there's no signal at all. The composite output works fine so signals seem to be getting through the card. Lightworks detects the card OK but no HDMI output appears. Same with the Desktop Video Utility. I'm running 10.5.4 which seems to be the recommended version. System Report says the PCI link is 4x running at 2.5Gbps.

I've tried every output resolution setting - no difference - it's like the HDMI output just isn't there.

Any thoughts?

Sheriton Swan

Re: Intensity Pro 4K - no HDMI output

PostTue May 23, 2017 10:50 am

Somewhat bafflingly, it started working again a few days ago and has been fine since. No hardware or configuration changes at all.

Return to Post Production