DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K and CS6

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

Rich Turner

PostWed Jun 28, 2017 10:05 pm

Hi all, I have returned here after a long hiatus :0 I just purchased a DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K and installed it. It' is working perfectly with Decklink Fusion and Davinci Resolve as well as the Foundry's NUKE.

It is not how ever working with my Adobe products. I am pretty out of date with these I guess but they work fine for me and I own them so I see no reason to upgrade them current;y.

They are CS6 and I was looking into getting AE and PP to see the Decklink. All information tells me to go to Edit/Preferences/Video Preview and select the Blackmagic option, but there is none, in either program.

Is my version (11.0.4.2) of CS6 too old? I used have an older Decklink card (lost in my last move sadly) and it worked fine.

Any clues? I installed the latest drivers from the Blackmagic website also. just to be sure.

Cheers

Rich

Andrew Kolakowski

Re: DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K and CS6

PostThu Jun 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Yes, most likely to old (specially when it won't show up in devices in Premiere).
This BM card is new and drivers are very latest, where CS6 is quite old (this card did not exist when CS6 was released).

Return to Post Production