SOFTWARE/SUPPORT FOR ATEM 1 M/E PROD. SWITCHER?

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

DukerDoom

SOFTWARE/SUPPORT FOR ATEM 1 M/E PROD. SWITCHER?

PostMon Dec 17, 2018 1:01 am

Hi Members,

Desperately need some good folk's help / advise / suggestions with how to integrate my BMD HD system...

Where does one go to get software / support / assistance / hook-up diagrams, general help with older BMD equipment, like the above ref'd item and many others: Hyperdecks, Hyperdeck 2's, Broadcast Converters, Workgroup VideoHub, Multibridge Pro, Decklink Multibridge, HDMI-SDI, SDI-HDMI Converters, SmartDuo Dual Monitors, SmartScope Dual Monitors and the larger HD (15.6") Monitors, etc. etc? I have these HD items and want to construct HD Live Production and Editing Suite flypacks, but can't get any info about how to arrange this equipment in a flypack, connect it all together or tweak it via the internet...and what cameras I should use or other equipment I should procure to shoot and record live, single or multi-camera events or webcast the same. Does anyone here know what to do or help anyone in this forum accomplish a goal? Hope to hear from you. Thank you in advance for your time!

(FYI = I have the item in the subject line and the items in the body above, plus more, but can't even find the software for any of them on BMD's website. It's all the newer stuff, plus I need camera suggestions :roll: .)

Return to Post Production