Flanders CM250 repair shop and rental shop?

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

Ernest Savage

Flanders CM250 repair shop and rental shop?

PostSat Mar 23, 2019 3:55 pm

I have a Flanders CM250. Last night I turned it off for minute, and turned it back on, and the SDI signal disappeared. Just a black screen. It seems to start up almost the same. The yellow bar at the top turns on, the red power button lights up. In the past, when the video signal did appear, just before I would see it, there would be almost a glitch like quarter screen green neon thing. That happened every time I turned it on in the past. Flanders' said that was normal. That no longer occurs, but I do see I hint of something on screen when it turns on before going black.

The monitor is passing the SDI signal through the loop out to the scopes. I see the SDI signal in the scopes. So I know the SDI signal is going in and out of the Flanders. It almost feels like a short or loose component to the video board or something.

Of course it happened Friday night, and Flanders isn't open until Monday, and their in Georgia.

Does anyone know I good monitor repair tech in LA, and or a good place to rent a calibrated Flanders?

Thanks!
Windows 10, Latest DR, GB TRX40, AMD 3970X, 2xRTX Titan, 128 Gb RAM, PCIe 4.0 SSD (boot), PCIe 4.0 SSD Raid 0 (cache) 14Gb/s, BM 4K, Raid 5 3.3Gb/s (storage). Mac 2019, OWC raid 0 (cache) 6GB/s, AMD MPX Pro Vega II, 256 GB RAM, 1Gb/s storage.

Return to Post Production