14.0 B6 - Retime moves keyframes

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Vaclav Chaloupka

14.0 B6 - Retime moves keyframes

PostWed Aug 09, 2017 7:37 pm

When I add a Transformation keyframe in the Edit Workspace (via Inspector) and then retime the clip to a different speed, the Transform keyframes will move to a different frame (I suppose they will stay on the same time, but as the clip time is changing, they will end up on a different frame. So the clip will completely change visually. That is not supposed to happen when only changing the speed.

Tried workarounds:
One can adopt the workflow to retime first, then transform, but if I want to later go back to the clip and adjust the timing, the whole visual transformation will need to be done again. That does not work.

The other workaround I thought about was to move the keyframe back to the proper frame after changing the retime. But in the curve editor there is Zoom X and Zoom Y, but Position X and Position Y is missing (I guess this is the second issue).

Xavpil

Re: 14.0 B6 - Retime moves keyframes

PostFri Apr 30, 2021 4:25 pm

Same here... Can't wait for a solution

Return to DaVinci Resolve