SOLVED Fundamental 15 Beta 3 bug report

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Piotr Wozniacki

SOLVED Fundamental 15 Beta 3 bug report

PostSun May 27, 2018 6:24 am

Yes - with Beta 3, the issue I considered fixed and solved in my thread "SOLVED: Fundamental DR 14 bug report" viewtopic.php?f=21&t=71032 has shown its ugly head again. Please see my last post to the other thread for details.

Piotr

PS. Please, everyone - save your time and don't even try to look for the reason in my hardware. It hasn't changed since the first 15 Beta (if anything, another Titan Xp has been added). The cached files in DNxHR format are read from the same, super-fast, M.2 NVMe drive. So the culprit probably is still the same piece of code which BMD Resolve developers managed to fix between the Release 14.3 and the first 15 Beta; for whatever reason it's going south again :(
PPS
Just wanted to conclude this thread by referring to another thread of mine here:
https://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=77468
Thumbs up, BMD!
AMD TR 2990WX CPU | MSI X399 CARBON AC | 64GB RAM@XMP3200 | 2x RTX 2080Ti GPU | 4x 3TB WD Black RAID0 media drive | 3x 1TB NVMe RAID0 cache drive | SSD SATA system drive | AX1600i PSU | Decklink 12G Extreme | Samsung UHD reference monitor (calibrated)

Return to DaVinci Resolve