List of Laptops that works with BMD USB3.0 products

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Jarno Pärnänen

Re: List of Laptops that works with BMD USB3.0 products

PostMon Nov 06, 2017 12:08 pm

Hi, I have a problem nowadays. With Windows 7 my Black Magic intensity pro shuttle WAS WORKING, now with Windows 10, I cannot get it to recognize the device anymore. Clean WIN10 installation with updated renesas usb3 drivers, etc.

PC laptop specs:
Fujitsu NH532
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz
Ivy Bridge
Intel HM77 Express
NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M LE
16GB RAM

Any tips what to do? Thanks!

Nico Spilt

PostFri Nov 10, 2017 11:32 am

Nico Spilt wrote:I have a Dell laptop (XPSL702X) with ACPI x64-based motherboard, Intel i7-2630QM and Renesas USB 3.0 controller. Is there any chance that the Blackmagix Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0 will work with this or would I be throwing 199 euros away?
No answer? So far for the Blackmagic support.

Xtreemtec

PostFri Nov 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Nico this is an user forum. Not the official BMD support!!.

As this Dell has the right renesas chip you have a high change to get it to work. Not sure if it will work under Win10. But Win7 would be my choice. Then it could work right out of the box, But could also be that you need to tweak and install several versions of the renesas drivers before it could work..

Still it is not guaranteed for sure to work if there is no report here that someone actually tested it here..
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV, ATEM TVS HD, Production Studio 4K, 2M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Hyperdeck Studio, SONY FS7 4K, JVC HM700 Full HD Camera

Nico Spilt

PostTue Nov 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Xtreemtec wrote:Nico this is an user forum. Not the official BMD support!!.

As this Dell has the right renesas chip you have a high change to get it to work. Not sure if it will work under Win10. But Win7 would be my choice. Then it could work right out of the box, But could also be that you need to tweak and install several versions of the renesas drivers before it could work..

Still it is not guaranteed for sure to work if there is no report here that someone actually tested it here..
Thank you (dank je). Perhaps I'll give it a try.
Previous

Return to Live Production