SOFTWARE/SUPPORT FOR ATEM 1 M/E PROD. SWITCHER?

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

DukerDoom

SOFTWARE/SUPPORT FOR ATEM 1 M/E PROD. SWITCHER?

PostMon Dec 17, 2018 12:59 am

Hi Members,

Desperately need some good folk's help / advise / suggestions with how to integrate my BMD HD system...

Where does one go to get software / support / assistance / hook-up diagrams, general help with older BMD equipment, like the above ref'd item and many others: Hyperdecks, Hyperdeck 2's, Broadcast Converters, Workgroup VideoHub, Multibridge Pro, Decklink Multibridge, HDMI-SDI, SDI-HDMI Converters, SmartDuo Dual Monitors, SmartScope Dual Monitors and the larger HD (15.6") Monitors, etc. etc? I have these HD items and want to construct HD Live Production and Editing Suite flypacks, but can't get any info about how to arrange this equipment in a flypack, connect it all together or tweak it via the internet...and what cameras I should use or other equipment I should procure to shoot and record live, single or multi-camera events or webcast the same. Does anyone here know what to do or help anyone in this forum accomplish a goal? Hope to hear from you. Thank you in advance for your time!

(FYI = I have the item in the subject line and the items in the body above, plus more, but can't even find the software for any of them on BMD's website. It's all the newer stuff, plus I need camera suggestions :roll: .)

Robert Betzner

Re: SOFTWARE/SUPPORT FOR ATEM 1 M/E PROD. SWITCHER?

PostMon Dec 17, 2018 7:48 am

You can use version 7.5.2 for your ATEM switcher. That is the last compatible version for the older BMD switcher line.

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/suppor ... -switchers

All other equipment that you are referring to is still updatable through the regular software that is provided here:

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/

As to the point on how to wire everything up - that depends on how you will arrange your flypacks. Get some help from an experienced system integrator. It seems like you have no experience in broadcast systems. It would be very extensive to teach you everything from the ground up here in the forum, there are many pitfalls in designing a reliable system and that is far beyond from what a forum like this can do for you.

Cheers

Robert

Xtreemtec

Re: SOFTWARE/SUPPORT FOR ATEM 1 M/E PROD. SWITCHER?

PostMon Dec 17, 2018 12:23 pm

I found this same post in 4 other Sub-forums on this board. 1 topic was enough to get this info.

Also DO NOT MAKE TITLES LIKE THIS!! IT IS A KIND OF SHOUTING THAT IS NOT VERY POLITE TO USE IN FORUMS!!
So please keep the forum clean and people are always willing to help you. :)
Daniel Wittenaar .:: Xtreemtec Media Productions ::. -= www.xtreemtec.nl =-
4K OBV Trailer, ATEM TVS HD, 4M/E Broadcast Studio 4K, Constelation 8K, Hyperdeck Studio 12G, Ursa Broadcast 4K, 4K fiber converters with Sony Control

Return to Live Production