Audio Problem SD out, embedded.

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Dalagnol

Audio Problem SD out, embedded.

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 1:37 pm

The problem is the output SD / SDI outputs on the other are clean (HD / SDI, HDMI) a noise like "clap clap clap" fluctuates along with the audio level is increased it increases below it lowers, the ATEM 1've installed M / E in 09 studios and only some the noise is louder and lower in others it is barely perceptible can not use the output to the limitation of my HD encoders that only support up to SD / SDI.
The firmware is 4.0 I tried others, but without success the audio is generated from a mixer audio yamaha MG166 output analog which is distributed through distributor audio broadcast on 600ohm's that until the entry of ATEM is clean, then the ATEM appears the "clap clap clap".
Thank you. :(

Dalagnol

Re: Audio Problem SD out, embedded.

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 8:11 pm

I realized that the ATEM having defective audio creates another channel in the 5.1 SL, but I just use L R.
Those who do not have this defect does not modulate channel audio only L R.
Help! :cry:

Dalagnol

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 6:58 pm

One more detail the problem appears only in 1080i, 720p does not show the problem, I am trying to isolate the problem further. :(

Dalagnol

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Hello, the problem was "solved" but I am not satisfied with the "solution", because I received no return message from the Black Magic saying something, next year I will have to build new studios for over 05 e-learning but I think I'll have to find another brand of video switcher for these new.
Let the "solution", it was just changing the default switcher until it began to function normally and it took a long time clicking buttons changing from 720p in 1080 to 59.94 i anamorfic and cut to center, but it seems incredible that "solved "the problem, because I will not have to fiddle more, hopefully one day before you start buying new switcher have given me an answer satifatoria about what happened. :roll:
:)

Tony Rivera

Blackmagic Design

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Just so you know, we try to answer emails as frequently as possible but this week is a little rough considering we have a good portion of our support staff out at a show.
Support: http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support
Info: http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/company

Follow us on Instagram:
@blackmagicnewsofficial

Liam Kennedy

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Glad you figured it out.

One thing you should know is this is not a support forum - but rather a community forum for users (although BM do occasionally post).

It is always recommended that for urgent issues you should contact Blackmagic support directly. Numbers are on the web site.
ATEM 1/ME, TVS, Hyperdeck Studio, Fujitsu Lifebook NH751 USB3

arvideotn

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Dalagnol wrote:The problem is the output SD / SDI outputs on the other are clean (HD / SDI, HDMI) a noise like "clap clap clap" fluctuates along with the audio level is increased it increases below it lowers, the ATEM 1've installed M / E in 09 studios and only some the noise is louder and lower in others it is barely perceptible can not use the output to the limitation of my HD encoders that only support up to SD / SDI.
The firmware is 4.0 I tried others, but without success the audio is generated from a mixer audio yamaha MG166 output analog which is distributed through distributor audio broadcast on 600ohm's that until the entry of ATEM is clean, then the ATEM appears the "clap clap clap".
Thank you. :(

I have the same problem.
ATEM 1 M/E Production Switcher for Mac OS X 4.1.1 firmware
In 1080 50i setup: the audio of sd-sdi output (downconv in letterbox, anamorphic or center cut) is unusable.
The audio is ruined by a noise "clap clap".
Thank you.
Alberto

seloro

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 3:20 pm

same problem here!

ATEM 1 M/E Production Switcher Windows/Mac 4.2
HD-SDI out recording with HyperDeck Shuttle, no problem!
SD-SDI out recording with HyperDeck Shuttle, audio unusable broken !!!!!!

i test the hyperdeck with direct connection to a SD-SDI CAM, no problem!
so it must be a problem with the atem
i tested all 3 downconvert options but no change with the audio problem!

need help

creatv

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi,
I have the same problem with 2 Atem 1ME.
I resolved the problem with a workaround.
The solution is reinstall the software 3.1.1, is the last version before the introduction the audio mixer
I can't work with this problem with a long time
I have needed the audio mixer
Please resolve fast
I work with 1080i50 and the problem is the output from downconverter

Return to Live Production