Desktop Video 9.8

Questions about ATEM Switchers, Camera Converter and everything live!
  • Author

Jonas Bengtson

Desktop Video 9.8

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 8:07 pm

What's new in Desktop Video 9.8

• Improved H.264 Pro Recorder performance.
• General performance and stability improvements

WELL FINALLY.

JohnBengston

Re: Desktop Video 9.8

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Thanks for the heads up Jonas,

Dear BMD, it would be nice if you could rebuild the install packages for the ATEM when you update the Desktop Video (hence Decklink / Streaming-Server Drivers/Utilities). Hence users who are combining functions on a single controller can get all the changes, else, say it's okay for us as a community to explain and discuss publicly how users can have the "latest and greatest of everything you do" installed without waiting for the next ATEM update cycle.

I wouldn't want to encourage users to break the T&Cs, but especially in the case of the H264, I think it would be useful to update the ATEM package even if it's got no ATEM specific updates, if H264 is fixed, it'll could be very useful to many users. (Just an opinion, much appreciation for any and all updates as ever!)

John

Jonas Bengtson

Re: Desktop Video 9.8

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 8:15 am

Yeah currently the only way of finding out about updates is polling the support pages, wrote a script for the products i follow closely but there must be a better way.

Return to Live Production